This is a new area of nhsevents.info for the exchange of information between the 15 Patient Participation Groups of the Bracknell & Ascot CCG practices to allow them to share information and experience for mutual benefit. This is not to replicate information or dialogue held elsewhere, but to provide a space for the PPGs of the Patient Assembly to collaborate in a supportive manner.
To access specific subject areas, please use the PPG menu at the top of the page or the links in the right hand column. There are Sections for:
- Best Practice – experience sharing
- Events Diary – public access Meetings in the CCG area
- Forum – a place for questions
- General Posts – articles of interest
- Local Event Reports – reports from local health events by PPG members
- Online Resources – published healthcare information
Please also enjoy the rest of the excellent NHS events site, giving details of health events in our area, health tips, etc. You can also benefit from advanced notice of forthcoming public events by signing up to Dr Kittel’s newsletter on the main home page.