NEW: Due to popularity WEEKLY Health Walks from 23/7/2016
2016 Health Walk Diary (see below)
- Health Walks are for people, who have not walked with a group before or who are recovering from illness or surgery
- There is an option of a 1 mile slow walk.
- They now occur weekly.
- Choice of a 2 or 3 mile walk.
- They set off in the car park of South Hill Park.
- Starting time is 10:30am.
- Health Walk Saturday June 18th with special guest Dr Philip Lee, MP.
Responsible: Brian Poulton, Publicity Officer at South East Berkshire Ramblers:
Check the South East Berks Ramblers web site (www.sebr.org.uk) if you wish to participate in more strenuous walks or activities.
All walkers are invited to join in the Atrium Bar for a drink after the walk.
Health Walk Diary 2016
|Health Walk No 1||Saturday||02/01/2016|
|Health Walk No 2||Saturday||16/01/2016|
|Health Walk No 3||Saturday||30/01/2016|
|Health Walk No 4||Saturday||13/02/2016|
|Health Walk No 5||Saturday||27/02/2016|
|Health Walk No 6||Saturday||12/03/2016|
|Health Walk No 7||Saturday||26/03/2016|
|Health Walk No 8||Saturday||09/04/2016|
|Health Walk No 9||Saturday||23/04/2016|
|Health Walk No 10||Saturday||07/05/2016|
|Health Walk No 11||Saturday||21/05/2016|
|Health Walk No 12||Saturday||04/06/2016|
|Health Walk No 13 (Dr Philip Lee, MP)||Saturday||18/06/2016|
|Health Walk No 14||Saturday||02/07/2016|
|Health Walk No 15||Saturday||16/07/2016|
|Health Walk No 16 (and weekly thereafter)||Saturday||23/07/2016|
Due to the increasing popularity of the Health Walks these walks will now happen weekly starting 23/7/2016
Posted by Dr M Kittel