Bracknell & Ascot CCG our Local Authority and Public Health again are running a self care week from Nov 16th 2015.
- We have been running this week, extremely successfully, for the last 2 years.
- This year, the programme will be even richer and the audience hopefully even bigger.
- Volunteering during Self Care Week 2015 means: Meet new people, enjoy the company of others and stimulate others to learn to help themselves and improve their well-being.
- You may even learn some new tricks yourself!
- please click here to see the poster below seperately.
- Apply by calling 01344 352 765
- or email ASCHH.CommissioningTeam@bracknell-forest.gov.uk